While we can’t predict the long ranging impacts of COVID-19, we can say with certainty that we will continue to be your stable and trusted bank, and a vital part of the community. The safety and security of our customers, our employees, and our community remain our top priority and what drives our decisions, now more than ever.
We’re here for you
We’re monitoring the latest news for information and resources to help you. Be assured that banking is considered an essential business and we are here for you. While our branch lobby service is temporarily suspended, you can access our flexible and easy to use banking services, including:
Our Gordon Square office remains open by appointment and our Dave’s Market & eatery location is temporarily closed (ATM is available).
Download our Mobile Banking app: iPhone
- Check Balances
- Pay Bills
- Deposit Checks
- Transfer funds
New to Mobile Banking? Watch a helpful video
to get you started
COVID-19 hardship and loan repayment assistance
Special programs are in place to help address COVID-19 hardship situations related to loan repayment. You will need to contact us if you are experiencing a hardship regarding your mortgage loan, home equity line or business loan:
- For mortgage loan hardship assistance, visit FFL.net/loanassistance. Fill out and submit the form and you will be contacted by a member of our team. Or call (216) 529-2700 from 8am-6pm. Please note call times may be longer than normal due to the high volume of calls.
- For home equity loan hardship assistance, visit FFL.net/loanassistance. Fill out and submit the form and you will be contacted by a member of our team. Or call (216) 529-2700 from 8am-6pm. Please note call times may be longer than normal due to the high volume of calls.
- For business loans, please contact your branch or commercial relationship manager directly.
Stay safe - avoid COVID-19 related scams
Our dedication to information security remains strong. We would never call or email you to secure your social security number, account number or password(s).
If you suspect you have been the victim of fraud, contact us immediately (216)529-2700 or email@example.com
- Customer Relationship Center – (216) 529-2700
- Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm; Saturday: 9:00am to 2:00pm
- Business and Commercial clients please contact your relationship manager or local branch to discuss your individual circumstance.