Paying at the register or within an app has never been easier or safer. Using your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can quickly pay in stores that accept contactless payments or within apps displaying the Apple Pay logo. It’s accepted at millions of locations, and it’s easy to set up your First Federal Lakewood debit card as your default payment method.
Why Use Apple Pay?
- Quick, easy, and secure payments
- Pay with Touch IDTM (using your fingerprint) or passcode
- Use the credit cards, store credit cards, debit and rewards cards you already have
- Your card details are never shared – and are never stored on your device
- Merchants never see your personal information
- Pay within apps with one touch
- If your device is lost or stolen, you can suspend Apple Pay using Apple’s Find my iPhone feature
Look for the symbol
To use Apple Pay in stores, just look for the contactless reader symbol or the Apple Pay logo near the checkout:
Inside apps, look for these Apple Pay buttons:
Learn more at the Apple website
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.